Thursday, November 6, 2008

Inevitably what Akira will become.

I watched this the other day, completely missed the point. I have watched it again and this time thought more about the film and that it may be getting reworked in to a live action film - an American live action film. You will get what I mean, take a look.



I love Akira, its one of the first Anime films I ever saw and I was blown away by how detailed it was, its ideas and how well its still holds up against Anime pictures been created today. I recently got to see a film print of the original dubbed version, it wasn't that fun but the more I think about it the more the voices feel like this cartoon. The print came of cheesy and i worried that people watching it for the first time may now have a miss conception of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment